The Murdoch Open Nights will be now be digital events (Facebook live streamed)
Students and parents can peruse the events and register HERE.
They then get all of the information they need to access the live event (or just follow Murdoch on Facebook HERE.
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Applications for scholarships are still being called for.
Check the UWA Scholarship page for details of all the scholarships that are available.
Every student, from Year 10 up, should watch this video. It describes so much about how a university works.
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
Virtual uni presentations – our Advisors can provide a presentation for your students online via Zoom, which they can access as a group or individually.
Notre Dame has the following support available:
- Online 1-on-1 Advice Session bookings via our Facebook page. We encourage students to use this option (or phone) in lieu of visiting the office in person.
- Our live chat feature on Facebook Messenger is available during work hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm).
- Virtual school uni presentations – book here
- Campus tour video
It’s all here > notredame.edu.au/freo/careers
We are here to help on 08 9433 0533 or mailto:email@example.com.
UNIVERSITY OPEN DAYS 2020
Open Day News
As with all things Covid-19, there is some uncertainty about what is happening with the university open days and decisions will be open to change:
- ECU has decided to take its Open Day online with a Virtual Open Day
- UWA still has information up saying that the Open Day is going ahead on 2 August
- Curtin is still advertising its Open Day for 16 August in Perth and 31 July in Kalgoorlie.
- Murdoch is still advertising its Open Day for 26 July.
- CQU is running Virtual Open Days on 1st and 15th August.
- Notre Dame hasn’t made an announcement for 2020. It previously planned to have its Open Day on 8 August.
23 June 9 – 11 am Online Agricultural Careers Expo
There is going to be an online Agricultural Careers Expo. It is designed for agriculture teachers, careers advisors and others who assist young people entering the workforce. Year 10, 11 & 12 students are also welcome. The speakers will be top-level professionals from some of Australia’s most successful Agricultural companies,
- Working in Agriculture – overview of salaries and conditions
- Types of jobs, salaries & conditions
- Scholarships, graduate, and traineeship programs
- Careers and growth areas
- Pathways in Agriculture Education
To register go HERE.