Working and teaching at Bunbury Catholic College
Bunbury Catholic College is a supportive and inclusive community that focuses on providing its employees with a workplace that is stimulating, rewarding and spiritually enriching. The dedicated staff encourage the students to become future leaders through a tradition of academic rigour but also through fostering in them a love of God.
As the College is a Catholic school in the traditions of the Marist and Mercy ethos’ we seek to attract people who are the best in their specialty area and are called to ‘act justly, love tenderly and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah
We believe we can best do this by:
- Being courteous – respecting one another physically and verbally at all times.
- Treating one another’s belongings and our environment with care.
- Being on time and prepared for all classes.
- Respecting our own and others right to learn.
- Appreciating the efforts that others make for us.
- Fully developing our individual potential
The Principal of Bunbury Catholic College invites applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic staff.