College Advisory Council
Bunbury Catholic College Advisory Council
The Bunbury Catholic College Advisory Council works with the Principal Michael Pepper to support the delivery of quality Catholic education, as well as strategically plan for the present and future operation of the College.
The Advisory Council represents the school community and plays an active role in nurturing and strengthening the Catholic culture at the College.
Being a member of the Advisory Council is a wonderful way to be involved in your school; it’s an opportunity to contribute your skills and expertise in a meaningful and structured way, to help shape the future of our school.
We are committed to ensuring a Christ-centred and child focused environment for students.
Developing a new Strategic Plan is an important event in the life of an organisation, and our ‘Bunbury Catholic College Collective Ambition: Strategic Plan 2021-2025’ provides an opportunity to reflect on the past and set priorities for the future.
We are confident that our College’s strong Catholic culture of faith, learning and continuous improvement, that has marked the Bunbury Catholic College history, will proudly continue to underpin the priorities established in our plan.
The College Advisory Council will continue to work with the Principal and staff to ensure that our priorities are well resourced and enable our students to become confident and compassionate young adults, inspired by the teachings of Jesus to make a difference in a changing world.
We have much to celebrate as a college community.
At Bunbury Catholic College, the facilities, teaching staff and the breadth of programs on offer, are all dedicated to the collective ambition of our community – that we are a place where every child is empowered to reach their full potential.
We look forward to maintaining a strong partnership with parents and our college community.
College Advisory Council Chair
Our College Advisory Council
- Chairperson: Danny Griffin
- Vice Chairperson: Julia Blandford
- Finance Committee: Nicola Gadsby-Symonds (Chair), Danny Griffin, Brent Steere (Bursar), Michael Pepper
- Capital Development Committee: Gerard Murphy (Chair), Brent Steere, Michael Pepper
- Marketing and Planning Committee: David Emerson (Chair), Julia Blandford, Jim Cross, Michael Pepper
- College Advisory Council P&F Representative: Kate Turner
- Risk & Compliance Committee: Danny Griffin, Kate Turner, Jim Cross
- 50th Anniversary Representative: Julia Blandford