Thank you for considering Bunbury Catholic College for your child’s secondary education.
Whilst enrolled in our College, you can be sure your child will receive the guidance and support from our dedicated staff; will learn and develop courage, determination and confidence; and be ready to embrace the future and discover their place in the world.
We are committed to providing accessible quality education to all students, regardless of religious denomination or financial constraints.
Enrolments for 2022, 2023 and 2024
Year 7 – 2022
Should you wish to enrol your child into Year 7 2022, please contact our College Registrar, Mrs Geraldine Bowman, on 9721 0019.
Year 7 – 2023
Those families who intend enrolling their child for a place in Year 7 2023 and have not yet done so, are encouraged to lodge their enrolment application to Bunbury Catholic College as soon as possible as interviews for Year 7 in 2023 commenced in Term 3 2021.
Year 7 – 2024
Applications for Year 5 students commencing Year 7 in 2024 are now open.
Years 7 to 12 – mid-year entry enrolments
The College has limited vacancies in Years 7 to 12, but mid-year enrolments are taken throughout the year with consideration.
Book a tour
We invite you to join a dedicated and informative tour of our College with our Principal, Mr Michael Pepper. Our tours are conducted during school hours so as parents get an authentic feel for the school and community. This gives students and families the opportunity to see our school in action.
Families are asked to submit an online enrolment application and provide a copy of the following documents to the College. These documents can be uploaded with the enrolment application form or emailed to the College:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (where applicable) Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Latest School report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate visa information including sighting of current passport (for children born outside Australia).
- Any other supporting documents in relation to your child’s application for enrolment.
- $50.00 enrolment application fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
To finalise the Enrolment Application, please contact the College Accounts Department on 9721 0010 to arrange payment of the $50.00 Enrolment Application Fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
All enrolments are assessed against our Enrolment Policy and families will be contacted accordingly to make interview arrangements.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non-Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non-Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non-Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.