Thank you for considering Bunbury Catholic College for your child’s secondary education.
Whilst enrolled in our College, you can be sure your child will receive the guidance and support from our dedicated staff; will learn and develop courage, determination and confidence; and be ready to embrace the future and discover their place in the world.
We are committed to providing accessible quality education to all students, regardless of religious denomination or financial constraints.
Years 7 to 12 – mid-year entry enrolments
The College has limited vacancies in Years 7 to 12, but mid-year enrolments are taken throughout the year with consideration.
Enrolments 2024, 2025 & 2026
Year 7 – 2024
For further details please contact our Registrar Geraldine Bowman on 9721 0019.
Year 7 – 2025
Enrolments for Year 5 students commencing Year 7 in 2025 are open.
As the college has already received a large number of applications for Year 7 2025, we strongly encourage interested current and prospective families to submit an application as soon as possible.
Year 7 2025 Enrolment timeline
- July 26 2023 - Parent Information Session Parent Information Night - bookings.
- July 31 2023 – Interview offers will be emailed to families
- August 21 – 26 2023 – Interviews will commence
- September 4 2023 – Letters of Offer will be emailed to families
- October 6 2023 – Final date for families to return acceptance of offer to the College
Year 7 – 2026
Enrolments for Year 7 2026 are now open.
While 2026 may seem like a long way off, the College encourages interested families of current Year 4 students to enrol now in order to be considered for Year 7 in 2026.
Year 7 2026 Enrolment timeline
- June 2023 – Enrolments for Year 7 2026 open
- June 2024 – Year 4 Parent Information Evening
- July 2024 – Interview offers will be emailed to families
- August 2024 – Interviews will take place
- September 2024 – Letters of Offer will be emailed to families
- October 2024 – Final date for families to return Acceptance of Offer to the College
For further information please contact our Registrar Geraldine Bowman on 9721 0019 or visit Enrolments - Bunbury Catholic College.
Book a tour
We invite you to join a dedicated and informative tour of our College with our Principal, Mr Michael Pepper. Our tours are conducted during school hours so as parents get an authentic feel for the school and community. This gives students and families the opportunity to see our school in action.
Families are asked to submit an online enrolment application and provide a copy of the following documents to the College. These documents can be uploaded with the enrolment application form or emailed to the College:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (where applicable) Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Latest School report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate visa information including sighting of current passport (for children born outside Australia).
- Any other supporting documents in relation to your child’s application for enrolment.
- $50.00 enrolment application fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
To finalise the Enrolment Application, please contact the College Accounts Department on 9721 0010 to arrange payment of the $50.00 Enrolment Application Fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
All enrolments are assessed against our Enrolment Policy and families will be contacted accordingly to make interview arrangements.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non-Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non-Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non-Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.