Thank you for considering Bunbury Catholic College for your child’s secondary education.
Bunbury Catholic College is a well-established and highly regarded co-educational secondary College founded on Marist traditions, with prominence given to the values of the Mercy sisters, as part of our rich history. The College has a long tradition of providing quality teaching and learning while instilling a culture of personal excellence in our students.
Bunbury Catholic College is committed to providing accessible quality education to all students, regardless of religious denomination or financial constraints.
ENROLMENTS for 2022, 2023 and 2024
Year 7, 2022
Year 7, 2023
Interviews for Year 7, 2023 commenced in Term 3 2021.
Those families who intend enrolling their child for a place in Year 7, 2023 and have not yet done so, are encouraged to lodge their enrolment application to Bunbury Catholic College as soon as possible.
Year 7, 2024
Year 7 – 12, Mid-Year Entry Enrolments
The College has limited vacancies in Years 7 to 12 and mid-year enrolments are taken throughout the year.
Book a Tour
Families are asked to submit an on-line enrolment application form and provide to the College a copy of the following (documents can be uploaded with the enrolment application form or emailed to the College):
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (where applicable) Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Latest School report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate Visa information including sighting of current passport (for children born outside Australia).
- Any other supporting documents in relation to your child’s application for enrolment.
- $50.00 enrolment application fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
To finalise the Enrolment Application, please contact the College Accounts Department on 9721 0010 to arrange payment of the $50.00 Enrolment Application Fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
All enrolments are assessed against our Enrolment Policy and families will be contacted accordingly to make interview arrangements.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non-Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non-Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non-Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.