Thank you for considering Bunbury Catholic College for your child’s secondary education.
Bunbury Catholic College is a well-established and highly regarded co-educational secondary College founded on Marist traditions, with prominence given to the values of the Mercy sisters, as part of our rich history. The College has a long tradition of providing quality teaching and learning while instilling a culture of personal excellence in our students.
Bunbury Catholic College is committed to providing accessible quality education to all students, regardless of religious denomination or financial constraints.
ENROLMENTS for 2021, 2022 and 2023
Year 7, 2021
There are still limited places available for Year 7, 2021. Enrolling students will also be able to apply for our newly introduced Elite Sports Program.
Year 7, 2022
Year 7, 2023
Applications for Year 4 students commencing Year 7 in 2023 are now open. Applications close Friday, 31 July 2021. Please see below for the Enrolment Procedure.
Interviews for Year 7, 2023 will be held in Term 3 on Tuesday 24 & Wednesday 25 August 2021); and Term 4 on Tuesday 26 & Wednesday 27 October 2021
Year 7 – 12, Mid-Year Entry Enrolments
The College has limited vacancies in Years 7 to 12 and mid-year enrolments are taken throughout the year. Please contact Geraldine Bowman, College Registrar, on 9721 0019 or email email@example.com for more information.
Book a Tour
We invite you to join a tour of our College with our Principal, Mr Michael Pepper. Our Tours are conducted during school hours. This gives students and families the opportunity to see our school in action.
10.00am – Tuesday, 3 November 2020
9.00am – Wednesday, 4 November 2020
2.00pm – Tuesday, 10 November 2020
2.00pm – Thursday, 12 November 2020
9.00am – Monday, 16 November 2020
2.00pm – Tuesday, 1 December 2020
9.00am – Monday, 7 December 2020
If you wish to discuss the enrolment application process or book a tour of the College, please contact the College Registrar, Geraldine Bowman, on 9721 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families are asked to submit an on-line enrolment application form and provide to the College a copy of the following (documents can be uploaded with the enrolment application form or emailed to the College):
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (where applicable) Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Latest School report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate Visa information including sighting of current passport (for children born outside Australia).
- Any other supporting documents in relation to your child’s application for enrolment.
- $50.00 enrolment application fee. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
All enrolments are assessed against our Enrolment Policy and families will be contacted accordingly to make interview arrangements.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non-Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non-Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non-Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.