Year 7, 2022
Applications for Year 5 students commencing Year 7, 2022 are now open. Applications close Friday, 31 July 2020. Please see below for the Enrolment Procedure.
Next interview date: TBC
Year 7 – 12, mid-year entry
The College has limited vacancies in Years 7 to 12 and mid-year enrolments are taken throughout the year. Please contact Geraldine Bowman, College Registrar, on 9721 0019 or email Geraldine.Bowman@cewa.edu.au for more information.
Complete the online Enrolment Application Form and attach copies of:
- the student’s full Birth Certificate
- the student’s Baptism Certificate
- the Parish Priest Reference Form – Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Copy of visa/citizenship documents
- Latest school semester report
- Latest NAPLAN
- a non-refundable application fee of $50.00
Prospective students and their parents will be contacted to attend an interview.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.
For further information regarding our enrolment and acceptance process, please contact Geraldine Bowman, College Registrar, on 9721 0019 or email Geraldine.Bowman@cewa.edu.au.