Year 7, 2021 & Year 7, 2022 Enrolments
We are pleased to advise that the second round of Year 7, 2022 enrolment interviews will take place on Monday 26 October 2020 and Tuesday 27 October 2020.
Those families who intend enrolling their child for a place in Year 7, 2022 and have not yet done so, are encouraged to lodge their enrolment application to Bunbury Catholic College as soon as possible.
Applications are also still invited from families wishing to enrol their child for Year 7, 2021. Tours of Bunbury Catholic College are available for prospective students and families.
Catholic Education Western Australia recognises we are living through an unprecedented time in our history and that the social and financial impact of the Covid-19 virus has been significant. Catholic Education’s position is very clear on the enrolment of children in all Catholic schools. No parent who wishes their child to receive a Catholic Education would be denied the opportunity to do so because of financial circumstances.
Applications from both Catholic and non-Catholic families will be considered for enrolment at the College.
The on-line Enrolment Applications can be accessed via the website using the following link: https://www.bccwa.wa.edu.au/forms/eapplication
All enrolments are assessed against our Enrolment Policy and the College Registrar will contact families accordingly to make interview arrangements.
If you would like to discuss the application process or book a tour of the College, please contact our College Registrar, Mrs Geraldine Bowman, on 9721 0019.
Mr Michael Pepper
Complete the online Enrolment Application Form and attach copies of:
- the student’s full Birth Certificate
- the student’s Baptism Certificate
- the Parish Priest Reference Form – Link: BCC Parish Priest Reference Form
- Copy of visa/citizenship documents
- Latest school semester report
- Latest NAPLAN
- a non-refundable application fee of $50.00
Prospective students and their parents will be contacted to attend an interview.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.
For further information regarding our enrolment and acceptance process, please contact Geraldine Bowman, College Registrar, on 9721 0019 or email Geraldine.Bowman@cewa.edu.au.