On enrolling their child/children parents undertake to support fully the Catholic philosophy of the College and to work with the College community to achieve its aims.
All students are expected to participate fully and to successfully complete the Religious Education Programme of the College. This also includes the attendance at various religious activities, for example, school retreats, paraliturgies and school Masses.
- Catholics from Catholic Schools with Priest References
- Catholics from non Catholic schools with Priest References
- Other Catholics from Catholic Primary schools.
- Other Catholics from non-Catholic schools
- Siblings of Non-Catholics
- Non Catholics from Catholic primary schools.
- Non Catholics from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholics.
Complete the Enrolment Application Form and forward it to the Registrar together with copies of:
- the student’s full Birth Certificate
- the student’s Baptism Certificate
- the Parish Priest Reference Form
- Copy of visa/citizenship documents
- a non-refundable application fee of $50.00
Depending on the availability of a place at the College, prospective students and their parents will be contacted to attend an interview. Enrolment interviews for prospective students are generally held during the year the students are in Year 5 and 6. Successful applicants will then be advised by mail if a place is to be offered.