2020 Bunbury Catholic College tutorials
The College Staff run a number of tutorials in various learning areas to assist students.
It is important that students access these extra classes to assist them
in the areas where they are experiencing difficulties.
- After School Homework Venue – Every day from 3.00 to 4.00pm – Learning Commons. The venue provides students with the opportunity to complete homework, attend tutorials or study in a quiet environment.
- Accounting & Finance – Year 11 to 12—Monday – C9—3.00pm to 4.00pm
- Biology – Upper School – On request – Rooms S3 & S4 – 3.10pm to 4.00pm.
- Chemistry – Year 11 to 12 – Tuesdays – Room S2 – 3.05pm to 4.00pm.
- Computer Science—All years—available on request
- Dance – All years—on request
- Design Technical Graphics—Year 11 to 12—Thursday lunchtime—on request.
- Cert III IDMT – All Years—available on request
- Drama – Are available as required. Students need to speak to their class teacher.
- Economics –Year 11 to 12 –lunchtimes on request—T2
- EES – Year 11 to 12 – on request –S1
- English—All Years—Wednesday—LC4—3.05pm to 4.00pm
- History—Year 11 to 12—on request
- Human Biology – Upper School – Are available on request – Rooms S3 & S4 – 3.10pm to 4.00pm.
- Humanities – Lower School—B3— lunch time—as advertised.
- Indonesian – Year 9 to 12—on request
- Italian – to be confirmed
- Materials Design & Technology—Year 11 to 12—Thursday—E5—3.00pm to 4.30pm
- Mathematics – All years – Vet 1 -Thursdays – 3.10pm to 4.00pm
All years—Vet 1—Monday– 3.10pm to 4.00pm (Maths, competition papers, chess club)
Come along and ask any questions that you have, finish your homework, work with friends or on your own. Many amazing teachers are always available to help. If for any reason you need a tutorial at a different time please message Mrs Mackay.
- Music Practical & Theory – Wednesday Lunchtimes – PAC 3
- OLNA Preparation—Maths—Years 10 to 12 – Monday—Vet 1—3.10pm to 4.00pm
- OLNA Preparation—Reading and Writing—Years 10 to 12—Monday—VET 2—3.05pm to 4.00pm
- PE Studies – Are available as required. Students need to speak to their class teacher.
- Physics – Year 11 to 12 – Tuesdays – Room S6 – 3.05pm to 4.00pm.
- Politics and Law—Year 11 to 12— On request—B6—lunchtime
- Psychology ATAR—Upper school—On request, rooms S3 & S4—3.10pm tp 4.00pm
- Religion & Life – Year 12 ATAR – Thursdays – Room C7 – 7.30am to 8.15am
Other tutorial times to be announced. This is an opportunity to reinforce assessment and exam writing skills.
- Science – Years 7 to10 – Tuesdays – Room S3 – 3.05 to 4.00pm. Upper School – Available on request.
- Visual Art – Year 11 & 12-Art Room– Wednesday 3.05pm to 4.00pm or on request. Years 7 to 10 – on request.